The Miki trans-seasonal wool sneakers are lightweight and machine washable, with a knitted mesh upper making them perfect for all day wear. The Emu Australia use of Australian Merino wool makes them a sustainable choice and ensures they are breathable and comfortable all day.
They ensure all-day comfort, breathabilty and a fitting, flexible shoe. The innovative footbed design is lightweight, odour resistant and best of all, machine washable. The anatomical, supportive memory foam footbed offers utmost support without adding any weight. The sneakers are subtle in design meaning they can be worn with everything from active wear to street casual.
- Fashionable summer sneaker design
- Australian Merino Wool/Knitted Cotton upper with unique woven design
- Machine Washable
- Unlined upper for breathability
- Lightweight EVA midsole
- Lace up for controlled regulation on foot
- Removable anatomical footbed.
- Rubber heel strike and toe pad outsole with wave design for traction and support