There’s a thousand ways to forecast the weather but none quite like the Cloud Weather Station.
Once used by seafarers to predict oncoming storms, this historical device responds to atmospheric fluctuations to forecast the weather!
How to Predict the Weather:
- Clear liquid: Bright and clear weather.
- Cloudy liquid: Cloudy, possible thunderstorms & rain.
- Small dots in the liquid: Humid or foggy weather.
- Large flaky crystals: Cloudy skies, snow in winter.
- Threads of crystals at the top: Windy weather.
- Crystals at the bottom: Frost may be coming.